Tuesday, March 6, 2018

PURITO Centella Green Level Serum

Now I want to review about Purito Centella Green Level Serum. This serum is filled with 49% of rich Centella Asiatica extracts, Centella Asiatica powder from Asiaticoside, Madecassic Acid and Asiatic Acid.


As I have menitoned about Centella in the previous post, Centella Asiatica is kind of plant that grows in warm and moist areas. Centella is well known as Gotu Kola or tiger grass-which is quite unique and funny for me-but it's called like that because they see the tiger rolled their body on the Centella to heal their wound.


Same like the other Purito's product, all the packaging's box is made from biodegradable box and all the instruction is printed directly on the box, no more additional paper.



Purito Centella Green Level Serum is safety formulated with EGW green level ingredients for the sensitive skin. It will brighten and moisturize skin because it contains collagen, ceramide, hyaluronic acid, and niacinamide compounds in it. Also this serum can alleviate deep wrinkles because it contains Adenosine and four peptides.



This serum will perform best if you use another series of Purito Centella Green Level. Like, you can exfoliate and cleanse the residues of makeup on your skin with the Purito Centella Green Level All in One Mild Pad before applying this serum. I use this serum only once a day at night.



The texture of the serum reminds me of aloevera real gel, yes the real one. It's kind of watery, looks sticky-but it's not! I mean not at all. First time I saw the texture, I thought it will be so slimy, but when it's applied to the skin, it's not sticky at all.


I do believe my acne doesn't leave any scar because of this serum. As you may have read before about Centella, it does heal the tiger wound, so why doesn't it do to our acne scar right? I don't need to pop out the acne, just applied this serum on it, and it will slowly disappear on 2-3 days and leave no scar.

It does moisture the skin as well.


You can check this product and more of Purito products on their website www.purito.co.krYou can get the product at: ebay, eopenmarket.com and Althea (soon).

You can check the review on my Youtube Channel as well. I will provide the English sub soon.








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...