Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Sorry...


Sorry that I have ever taken you for granted
Sorry if I ever let you down
Sorry if I ever made you cry
Sorry if I've hurt you
Sorry if I never understand you
Sorry if I always started the fight
Sorry if I was immature
Sorry if I ever thought that it won't work anymore
Sorry if I couldn't be someone that you expected
Sorry if I ever tried to give this heart to another man
Sorry that I didn't say things that I should say to you
Sorry for ruining some of our moments
Sorry for showing the part of me that you never want to see
Sorry that I was a mess
Sorry to have you confused
Sorry that I'm not a chaser
Sorry that I don't be the one who brave enough
Sorry that I've ever thought that you will accept my wildest dream the way I am dreaming it
Sorry that I can't stop thinking that you're the one
Sorry that I've ever dreamed of spend the rest of my life with you
Sorry that I was hoping that you will be one that I always see first as I wake up in the morning
Sorry that I've ever expected to conquer this crazy world together with you fearlessly
Sorry that I just don't want to say goodbye
Sorry that I don't want to lose you again
And sorry you don't know this






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...