Thursday, March 6, 2014

Gyaru Wannabe 2

Kalian sudah lihat profile picture di Facebook Page saya? Huahuahua. Jika belum, ini lah picturenya. Xixixi. #pedetingkatdewa. Sebenarnya ini sudah lama banget, saya baru sempat post di blog saya.
Have you seen the profile picture on my Facebook Page? Huahuahua. If not, this's the picture. Xixixi. #slap. Actually this one has been taken for long time ago, but I've just posted it.



Saya kembali mencoba make up ala Gyaru Jepang setelah failed di percobaan pertama. Benar-benar banyak yang saya skip di percobaan pertama seperti bulu mata bawah, rambut yang terlalu lurus, dsb. Kali ini saya mencoba lagi dan jujur saja cukup puas dengan hasilnya :3.
Again I tried Japanese Gyaru makeup look after failed in the first try. Really lot of things that I skipped in the first trial like lower lashes, the hair is too straight, and etc. This time I tried again and honestly quite satisfied with the result :3.


Kualitas kamera depan iPad cukup buruk, jadi fotonya agak kurang jelas. Dan kalau kalian teliti, kalian akan melihat ada yang salah dengan wig saya. Hahaha. Saya memiliki masalah besar ketika memakai wig karena rambut saya panjang dan tebal sehingga susah dibungkus sempurna dengan wig cap. Ada yang punya masalah yang sama?
Front camera of iPad quality is quite bad, so the picture is somewhat less clear. And if you look closer, you'll see something wrong with my wig. Hahaha. I have a big problem when wearing a wig because my hair is too long and too thick so hard to perfectly wrapped with a wig cap. Anyone have the same problem with me?


Saya masih ingin mencoba lagi. Dan jika saya sudah sangat pede dengan hasilnya, saya akan membuat video tutorialnya. Btw, saya adalah orang yang cukup messy, jadi hasilnya cukup berantakan. Hehehe
I still want to try again. And if I have full confident with the results, I will make a video tutorial. Btw, I'm pretty messy person, so the result also quite messy. Hehehe.







Bagaimana menurut kalian Gyaru Look oleh saya yang kedua ini?? Leave your comment bellow ya!!
What do you think of my second try Gyaru Look?? Leave your comment bellows ya!!





See yaa in the next post

2 comments:

  1. lucu ^^ sayang bulu mata bawahnya kurang keliatan di foto

    yuniusmanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...