Tuesday, July 23, 2013

MASAMI SHOUKO Lip Brush

I'm the big fan of Masami Shouko brush. Jadi, make up brush saya didominasi oleh Masami Shouko. Kali ini saya membeli lip brush. Awalnya saya nggak membutuhkan lip brush sama sekali. Tapi setelah saya dapat job untuk make up orang, saya nggak mau dong lipstik saya dipakai langsung di bibir orang lain dengan alasan higienis :3 Dan, kayaknya lebih rapi saja untuk mengaplikasikan lipstik dengan lip brush ini.
I'm the big fan of Masami Shouko brush. So, my makeup brush are dominated by Masami Shouko's. This time I bought a lip brush. At first I didn't need a lip brush at all. But after I had a job to make up my costumer, I don't want my lipsticks directly applied to other's lips for hygienic reasons :3 And, it seems neater to apply the lipstick with a lip brush.





Lip brush ini dilengkapi dengan setelan panjangnya brush. Gerakannya fleksibel. Fungsinya tentu saya mengatur panjang bulu kuas yang ingin kamu gunakan.
This lip brush come with adjustable brush wand. It has flexible movements. Its function certainly to adjust your bristles until reach the length that you want to use.



Adjust to longer

Adjust to shorter

Brush ini juga dilengkapi dengan tutup brush yang bisa membuat brush tetap bersih.
This brush also comes with brush lid that can make brush brush stay clean.




Dan dibawah ini adalah gambar ketika saya mengaplikasikan lipstik secara manual dan menggunakan brush. Yang manual, saya sudah mencoba serapih mungkin. Tapi tidak serapih yang sudah saya aplikasikan menggunakan lipbrush.
Below are the pictures of when I was applying lipstick manually and using a brush. The manual one, I've tried as neat as I can. But not as neat as when I applied using lipbrush.

Without brush

With brush



好きなこと:

  • affordable
  • comes with adjustable design
  • bring the lipstick texture and formula nicely


嫌いなこと:

  • NONE :D

3 comments:

  1. aku juga suka masami shuoko, affordable dan bagus kualitasnya
    hihi nice post dear :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...