Thursday, June 6, 2013

SHU UEMURA UV Under Base Mousse SPF 30 PA +++ Mamechiyo "Beige"

Saya pernah meremehkan base sebelum make up. Ya, dipikir-pikir untuk apa, base kan sudah cukup di concealer atau di foundation aja. But, it's big wrong. Base itu bisa dibilang lumayan penting karena untuk mempertahankan make up di wajah.
I'd ever underestimate the base before make up. Yes, I think, it's enough for the base using concealer or foundation. But, it's a big wrong. Base was arguably quite important for staying the make up more longer.

Hal pertama yang saya suka adalah, packaging yang soooo cuteeeee and so Japanese.
First thing that I love is the packaging, so cutee and so Japanese.





Sebenarnya ada dua warna, pink dan beige. Punya saya adalah beige.
Actually it came with two shade, pink and beige. Mine is beige.



 Aplikatornya adalah pump.
It used pump.



Teksturnya tentu saja mousse XD. Uhh, tapi baunya lumayan kencang. 
The texture is mousse of course XD . Uhh, but it smells quite strong.




Saya nggak tau kalau produk ini ada oil control atau tidak, tapi selama saya memakai ini, minyak di muka nggak keluar dengan ekstrimnya. Terus, make up kelihatan lebih membaur dengan wajah. Kalau make up, saya nggak pernah ninggalin base ini :).
I don't know if this product has oil control or not, but as long as I applied this, my face doesn't look so oily. Then, it makes my make up more diffuse into skin. If  I do the make up, I never skip this base :).

Bare Face




Harga normal sekitar Rp 490.000an. Mahaaaaaaallllll T_T
Normal price is around IDR 490.000. TOO PRICEY T_T




好きなこと:

  • Mengontrol minyak di wajah ~control oil on my face
  • Stays make up much longer
  • Membuat make up lebih natural ~makes my make up more natural
  • Ada SPF dan PA ~contains SPF and PA


嫌いなこと:

  • Lil bit pricey
  • sometime leave dry patch on my skin

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a nice product has light coverage!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for viewing^^

    Ah, really??
    I'm not sure for the coverage, but I'm very sure my make up stays longer and makes my make up has dewy look ^^

    Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...