Saturday, May 25, 2013

MUSTIKA RATU Masker Bengkoang

OK, lagi, saya mereview produk dalam negeri. Kali ini saya mereview produk dari Mustika Ratu, yaitu masker bengkoang. Saya sudah berkali-kali memakainya dan hasilnya cocok. Masker ini adalah masker yang dioleskan, jadi harus dicuci setelah 15 menit pemakaian.
OK, again, I review the product from my lovely country. This time I review product from Mustika Ratu, Bengkoang Mask (Bengkoang is kind of eatable root/tuber from Indonesia). I use this for a lot of times and I have no problem when using it. This is cream mask, so it has to be cleaned after 15 minutes.








Teksturnya creamy berwarna putih dengan bau bengkoang.
The texture is creamy, the color is white with bengkoang scent.





Ini adalah wajah saya setelah dibersihkan.
This is my bare face after be cleaned.


I was too lazy to applied mask use mask brush XD

Inilah hasilnya. Wajah saya terlihat lebih cerah dan kemerahan di wajah berkurang.
This is the result. My face looks more brighter and the redness was reducing.



Harga? Saya tidak ingat. Yang saya ingat harganya terjangkau.
Price? I forget. I just remember the price is affordable





好きなこと:

  • harga terjangkau  ~affordable price
  • mencerahkan wajah ~brightening face
  • meredakan kemerahan ~calm redness


嫌いなこと:

  • NONE :D



2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I love this product very much^^
    Thanks for inviting me, you're so kawaii^^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...