Saturday, March 2, 2013

THE FACE SHOP Lovely me:ex Design My Eyebrow "Brown"

Saya tidak memiliki alis yang tebal, jadi saya sangat membutuhkan ini. Hehehe. Yap, eyebrow pencil dari Face Shop dengan koleksi Lovely Me Ex yang rata-rata harganya murah. Eyebrow pencil ini terdiri dari dua sisi, eyebrow pencil dan eyebrow brushnya. 
I don't have thick eyebrows, so I damn need this. Lol. Yap, eyebrow penci from Face Shop with the Lovely me:ex collection, they've quite cheap price. This eyebrow pencil consists of the eyebrow pencil and the eyebrow brush


I'm so sorry about the fallen hair ><


I'm so sorry about the fallen hair ><





Adjustable, max long
Panjangnya bisa kita sesuaikan dengan memutar pegangannya. Dan foto diatas adalah panjang maksimalnya.
It's adjustable, we can twist it from the holder. And the photo above is the maximal long of this eyebrow pencil


Berikut adalah swatch nya..
Here you are, the swatch


10x, 5x and 1x



Before

After


Harga? Cukup murah. Rp 56.000.
Price? Affordable. IDR 56.000





好きなこと:
  • harga terjangkau ~affordable
  • praktis ~easy to be used
  • satu kesatuan dengan brush ~unity with the brush
嫌いなこと:
  • NONE :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...