Monday, March 5, 2018

PURITO Centella Green Level All in One Mild Pad

I would like to review a product from Purito, an earthy Korean skincare brand. Actually I was offered to try the product and I love their products now. I will review them all one by one. They're all vegan, cruelty free, and eco friendly skincare product.

First is Centella Green Level All in One Mild Pad. The main function of this pad is for exfoliation, but it can remove the residue of the makeup as well .


Maybe you guys just like me, wondering what Centella is. Centella Asiatica is kind of plant that grows in warm and moist areas. Centella is well known as Gotu Kola or tiger grass-which is quite unique and funny for me-but it's called like that because they see the tiger rolled their body on the Centella to heal their wound.


This Centella Green Level All in One Mild Pad is filled with 10% of rich "Centella Asiatica" extracts as well as asiaticoside, madecassic acid and asiatic acid. Component of Centella Asiatica can stimulate collagen synthesis, activating cells, and minimizing traces when it's applied on the skin, calm down the inflamed skin and reduce pigmentation.

EGW green-level safe formulation excluding AHA can be applied to even sensitive skin.






Let's focus into the packaging box. It's made from, kind of biodegradable cardboard and no more instruction that printed on another paper. The instruction itself has been printed on the box. Eco friendly!


The pads are packed in this kind of container. It comes with the spatula as well to make sure when we get the pad, our finger won't transfer bacteria into the packaging.


It has 70 pads in it.



It has, quite like green tea oil scent.


As you may see, the pad has texture. Front side is more textured, then the back side just normal. The front side can help to exfoliate the skin yet cleanse the residues of the makeup although I have cleansed my makeup as clean as I think. Yes it does cleanse the residues! It feels a bit stinging sensation when first time applied on the skin, but it disappears fast. The pad itself is soaked, so it won't harsh your skin when you do the exfoliation. I use the pad before applying the skin care.


Surprisingly, it can be used to exfoliate other parts on the body.

You can check this product and more of Purito products on their website www.purito.co.krYou can get the product at: ebay, eopenmarket.com and Althea (soon).

You can check the review on my Youtube Channel as well. I will provide the English sub soon.











1 comment:

  1. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also.Biodegradable Packaging

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...