Saturday, June 24, 2017

BVLGARI Rose Essentielle

Saya akhir-akhir ini sedikit terobsesi dengan wewangian. Sejak saya bekerja di kantor dan akan bertemu banyak orang, saya harus tetap wangi kapanpun. Maka dari itu, wewangian yang tahan lama menjadi sangat penting untuk saya.
I'm currently a bit obsessed with fragrance. Since I'm working at office and will meet a lot of people, I need to smell good everytime. That's why fragrance that long lasting may be crucial for me.

Saya mendapatkan Bvlgari Rose Essentielle ini sebagai hadiah ulang tahun saya dan saya suka banget! Sebenarnya saya bukan tipe orang yang suka wewangian mawar untuk parfum, tapi parfum ini nggak mengecewakan!
I got this Bvlgari Rose Essentielle as my birthday gift and I love it so much! Actually I'm not the person that loves rosy perfume, but this perfume doesn't make me disappointed!





Botolnya terbuat dari kaca berwarna pink dan cukup besar.
The bottle is made from pinky glass and a bit bulky.


This perfume has scent of two kinds of roses – opulent and deep Turkish rose and rose Prelude with pure, greenish aroma – open the composition. In the heart, the fruity notes of blackberry are softened with delicate violet and jasmine trace. Sandalwood and patchouli make a lingering and sensual drydown. The fragrance was created by Beatrice Piquet in 2006. The bottle in light pink color repeats the shape of classical Bvlgari Pour Femme. (www.fragrantica.com)


Top notes: Rose, Violet, Blackberry
Middle notes: Jasmine, Taif Rose, Mimosa
Base notes: Musk, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Guaiac Wood


Kalau secara pribadi, aku mendeskripsikan aroma parfum ini secara garis besar wangi yang dominan adalah wanginya seperti wangi bedak mawar dengan sedikit wangi leci. Wanginya juga nggak norak.
For me personally, I describe the dominant aroma of this perfume is it smells like rose powder with hint of lychee. It doesn't smell overpowered. 


Untuk ketahanannya juga sangat lumayan. Aku menggunakan parfum ini 6-8 jam masih tercium aromanya walaupun tidak teralu kuat. Wanginya di pakaian bisa tahan berhari-hari.
It's one of long-lasting perfume. I can still smell the hint of the perfume after 6-8 hours. On clothes, it can stay for days.


Wangi parfum ini menurutku sangat cocok untuk wanita yang memiliki kepribadian yang feminim dan profesional. Parfum ini menurutku juga cocok digunakan di pagi/siang hari
In my opinion, this perfume is suitable for feminine and professional woman. This perfume is also suitable for day fragrance according to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...