Wednesday, July 1, 2015

EVETE NATURALS Lipbalm "Strawberry"

Evete Naturals yang merupakan brand dari Indonesia juga punya lipbalm loh. Delvi Shop menawarkan aku untuk mencoba salah satunya. Aku pilih varian strawberry
Evete Naturals that is brand from Indonesia also has lipbalm. Delvi Shop offered me to try one of them. I chose strawberry variant.




Packaging-nya sangat simpel tapi bagus banget. Packaging luarnya terbuat dari kertas sejenis karton dan ujungnya diikat dengan pita.
The packaging is so simple but very pretty. The outer packaging is made from carton paper and the top is tied by a ribbon. 








Aku suka banget sama aroma stroberinya. Sangat segar dan manis.
I love the strawberry aroma so much. Very fresh and sweet.


Panjang isinya lumayan untuk pemakaian yang cukup lama.
The length of the lipbalm is quite enough for long time usage.


Sama seperti body butter-nya, lipbalm ini juga tidak mengandung mineral oil, pewarna buatan dan paraben.
Just like the body butter, this lipbalm also doesn't contain mineral oil, artificial colorant and parabens.


Bibirku akan kering ketika aku kurang minum dan berada di ruangan ber-AC.
My lips will be dry when I dehydrate and being in air-conditioned room.

Before

After

Lipbalm ini tidak memberikan warna pada bibir kita. Lipbalm-nya creamy tetapi tidak terasa lengket di bibir. Aroma stroberinya juga yummy banget!
This lipbalm doesn't give any color on our lips. The lipbalm is so creamy, but not too sticky on my lips. The aroma of the strawberry is super yummy!




Ada beberapa lipstik yang aku suka banget warnanya, cuma bikin bibir kering. Solusinya aku pakai lipbalm ini dulu, di-blot dikit, kemudian baru pakai lipstiknya. Jadi, bibirku tetap lembab.
There're some lipsticks that I do love the color, but they make my lips become dry. The solution is, I use this lipbalm first, and blot it a lil bit, and then use the lipstick. So, my lips stay moist.




Secara keseluruhan, aku sama sekali tidak ada masalah menggunakan lipbalm ini. Aromanya stroberinya wangi banget. Formulanya melembabkan, tetapi tidak lengket sama sekali di bibir. Setelah pemakaian lip balm ini pun, bibir terasa lembut.
Overall, I have no problem during using this lipbalm. The aroma of the strawberry is really good. The formula makes my lips moist, but not sticky on my lips. After applied this lipbalm, my lips feel so smooth.

Harganya Rp 40.000.
The price is IDR 40.000.



好きなこと:
  • the packaging is unique
  • the aroma of the strawberry is so sweet and yummy
  • not sticky
  • moisture my lips
  • soften my lips
  • transparent, no color lipbalm


嫌いなこと:
  • a bit pricey






VISIT DELVI SHOP

Tokopedia: delvishop
Sms/wa: 08567871683 
Line: komangsafitrii 

Pin: 2697f8b8 






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...